Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of United states of america. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering Online LLP Formation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to hire a reputed registration commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names in your company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide you the name which is available. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and get them stamped with suitable stamp duty. These people signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents through the night . verified, company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of one’s company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may can be expensive of cash and time. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to execute each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and locate a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.